At Bright & White Dental in South Woodford, East London, we thoroughly assess the jaw bone before arranging dental implant surgery. Tooth implants rely on a suitable amount of bone density for them to fuse properly and do the best job they can at supporting new teeth. If there isn’t enough bone for dental implants, there are treatments available to replenish lost bone.
- 2 Extensive Examinations
- 2 Dental Hygiene Appointments
- Dental x-rays as required
- ELIGIBILITY to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme*
- 20% discount on all dental treatment (excluding specialist treatment, and implants)
- 10% discount on Invisible Orthodontic treatments & cosmetic treatments
Why Join Our Membership?
Using our Membership ensures that your general dental health is taken care of and we will contact you when you are due to attend your next appointment. Additional benefits include:
- Regular dental and oral health checks
- Screening for oral cancer
- Optimum dental and gum health
- Early diagnosis of dental problems
- Less complex dental treatments and therefore less expensive maintenance costs