Our initiatives include
- We only use 100% green energy supplied through Good Energy
- No Gas – we have no gas connection to our practice.
- We recycle as much of our non-clinical waste as possible.
- We do not use any single-use plastic with the exception of a few health care products where it cannot be avoided
- Our staff, where possible, walk to work or use public transport.
- We only use water that has been purified through our own filter.
- We encourage our patients to use bamboo toothbrushes
- We provide a recycling service for dental products that cannot be recycled domestically.
We believe a healthy planet means healthy patients. We are constantly reviewing our environmental protocols and will continue to make changes where we need to. We are currently moving towards a paperless service and hope to be carbon neutral in two years. If you have any suggestions as to how we can improve our level of sustainability please contact us.